Sunday 9 August 2015

Simple Eye Make-up Look

Hi everybody,
I have decided to give my blog a bit of a revamp as I didn't like the post quality before, so I hope you like this new style!

This eye-shadow look is perfect for everyday whether you are going to work, university or school. This look is easily achieved and you can alter bits to make it your own and you don't have to use these products you can use your own and adapt it to your style! Lets get on with the tutorial...


First of all you need to prime your eyelid, I'm using a Mac paint pot in painterly, you can use this on its own or pair it with an eye-shadow primer for extra staying power. This covers the veins on my eyelids and gives me a nice blank canvas to work with.


I then took 'Frisk' from the Naked 2 Basics palette all over my lid up to the crease, then I blended 'Cover' into the crease and used a fluffy eye-shadow brush to blend the two together to get rid of any harsh lines. To highlight my browbone and inner corner I took the colour 'Skimp' and highlighted those places. Next I took a copper brown shade from the MUA undress me 2 palette in the centre of my eyelid to add some shimmer to the look.


To add some definition to my eyes I took the Make-up Revolution eye-liner on my tight line, water line and as close to my lash line as possible. Next I curled my eyelashes and added my favourite mascara at the moment, the Maybelline Falsies. To make the look more dramatic you could add a gel or liquid winged liner but I decided to keep the look more natural.


This is the finished look! I hope you enjoyed this post, and feel free to leave any suggestions below. Thanks for reading!
xo

8 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty!

    Alexandria from http://lexislifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try painterly! Everyone has positive things to say about it :) I love the MUA palettes!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14276979

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes painterly is amazing:) you should definitely try it if you get the chance:)

      Delete
  3. Lovely makeup post hun! I love the Mac paint pot in 'Soft Ochre' but really want to give painterly a go! x
    Jessica Victoria

    ReplyDelete