Sunday 23 August 2015

Collective Haul

I've been picking up some bits throughout the summer and I thought I would share them with you! Enjoy :)


I picked up these ombré sunglasses on Boohoo.com they are quite big but I like them like that #blockoutthehaters :') They go with almost everything and I got them at the bargain price of £4!



I bought this powder because my other one broke however I don't think it's the right shade for me, it makes me slightly orange!


I purchased this lip liner because I heared it was a dupe for Macs 'Soar', I haven't tried Soar but this lip liner is gorgeous, it goes on really well! I usually just put it on with a lipgloss on top and it looks so nice, it's in the shade 09.


I wanted to try a new primer so I went into Superdrug and picked this up, and I think it was on offer! I haven't tried this yet so I don't know what it's like but let me know if you want a more in depth review!


I needed to get some new shorts so I went into Topshop and saw these on the sale rack! They were reduced to £15 and were in my size so I couldn't say no.


I haven't tried an eyecream before so I decided to give it a go, I suffer from quite bad dark circles and this claims it brightens them!

Thank you for reading this blog post! I'm on holiday at the moment so sorry if the pictures aren't my best! 

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a drugstore primer for ages! Please do a review!

    ReplyDelete