Sunday 30 August 2015

August Favourites

Hey guys, today I am doing my August favourites in a collaboration with my best friend and fellow blogger Molly (Go check out her blog!) and let's get started...



First of all this is my favourite lip combo of the month I have been wearing it so much! It's the Mac lip liner in 'Dervish' a a Dior lipgloss in the shade 'Swan' it's a really natural duo but they give a nice pop of colour.

Secondly, this is a new favourite of this month it's the Makeup Revolution blush palette in 'Golden Sugar' I use the last shade as a contour and the rest as blush or highlight, the colours are really pretty and they are all really wearable!

This is my foundation favourite of the month, it's my go to makeup product! The L'oreal infallible matte, it's a matte product but I don't find it drying on my skin and it has a decent amount of coverage so I can't go wrong!

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner and it was featured in my blog post about the perfect winged liner! It is so easy to apply and it is really black and pigmented, I'm so glad I found it!

My Liz Earle cleanse and polish is my favourite for removing makeup and washing my face, I just use it on a hot muslin cloth and my makeup comes off so easily!

My last favourite of the month is my favourite TV show ever, Sherlock! I purchased this box set of all 3 series and I could never get bored, I don't know how many times I have watched each episode it's so good! :')

Thank you for reading and remember to check out Molly's blog and comment some of your favourites this month :)

1 comment: