Sunday 13 September 2015

Battle of the Primers | Facefinity vs Baby Skin


Hello Everybody,
Today I am going to compare 2 face primers, the Max Factor Facefinity and the Maybelline Baby Skin. Recently I have been really into primers, I have realised what a difference it make in the wear of my make-up. These are 2 of my favourite primers and they are both drugstore so they are easy to get access to.

Maybelline Baby Skin
This is a pore erasing primer, it has a very silky feel and smooths out the face nicely. However I wouldn't say it filled in all my pores but it gives a smooth base for foundation. The price is also reasonable for £7.99 it is more affordable than other primers on the market. I would say it was perfect for somebody on a budget or someone wanting to try a new primer!

Max Factor Facefinity 
This is one of my newer purchases and I have been testing it out all week for college to see if it increases in longevity of my make-up and it has impressed me! It keeps my make-up on all day and with the added bonus of SPF 20 its a win win situation. I prefer the feel of this on my face, its a lot lighter than the Baby Skin but it isn't as silky.

Overall, I think I prefer the Facefinity but if you are someone who struggles with pores then you might want to try out the Baby Skin. The Facefinity works better on my skin type and I believe that it keeps my make-up on longer than the Baby Skin. Thank you for reading and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment