Sunday 20 September 2015

5 Beauty Products that I Couldn't Live Without


Hey everyone!

Today I am going to show you the products/items that I could not see myself without. I thought this would be a really fun post to do and you can tell me what products you can't live without in the comments! Lets get started...


As I suffer from really dry lips this stuff is a lifesaver! It takes off the dead skin without being too harsh on your lips, and with an added bonus... It tastes so good! I would definitely recommend a lip scrub if you have dry lips and if you are on a budget you can use an old toothbrush to brush off the dead skin.

My next product links in with my previous one, I hate it when my lips are dry! I don't like the way it looks when lipstick is applied, so if I get the dead skin off and apply this my lips are silky smooth! It also makes a great base for lipstick.

Eyebrows, I can't not have eyebrows! Without filling in my eyebrows, they are sparse and thin, I just can't deal with them! That's why this product has made it onto my list, it is so easy to use and it fills in my eyebrows so well.



I have really bad dark circles, and I get the odd breakout, so concealer is a must. I use the Maybelline Fit Me first and then the Benefit Boi-ing on top for full coverage.


Lastly, I couldn't live without my eyelash curlers! Sometimes if I'm popping out quickly I will curl my lashes and skip mascara and it still gives the illusion of longer lashes without that much effort.

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to comment your essentials down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment