Sunday 27 September 2015

Quick Makeup Look


Hey everybody,
Today I am going to show you how to do a quick make-up look that I do if I'm in a hurry and don't want to wear a lot of make-up, hope you like it and lets get started...


After I have washed my face and moisturised, I will go in with my concealer on my dark circles and if I have any breakouts. You could always apply some foundation before this if you wanted a bit more coverage.


Next I set my base with powder, this powder has a very light coverage so it is perfect to just brush on for a really natural look, and to prevent shine.



Next I apply my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade to my eyebrows to fill them in and give them some shape, a quicker way would be to use a eyebrow pencil or if you are happy with your brows you can skip onto the next step.


To set my eyebrows I use the Maybelline Brow Drama. It adds a tint of colour but I mainly use it to keep my brows in shape all day.


When I am in a rush I don't usually wear eyeshadow so I just curl my eyelashes and apply mascara to give them some volume and length.


Finally I usually want to look like I took some time on my make-up, so I use a lipliner and lipgloss to add a bit of colour to my lips.


This is the finished look! I hoped you liked my post and I will see you next time, comment below how long you like to take on your make-up! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment