Saturday 26 December 2015

Birthday/Christmas Make-up Haul!


Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted for ages I've been busy with college work :( but now I am on my Christmas holidays I thought I would do a post. My birthday is on the week before Christmas so I thought I would do a joint haul! *Disclaimer: I'm not bragging in any way and I'm very grateful for everything that I have received!


First of all I am going to start some Mac that I got from my wonderful best friend Molly! She gifted me the 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick and the eyeshadow in 'Malt', I'm in love! They are both gorgeous colours, perfect for everyday wear.


Behold the beauty that is this Chanel lipstick! I was so happy when I opened this on Christmas Day, it is so beautiful. It reminds me of Mac's 'Velvet Teddy' but a shimmery version, a brown-nude and in the shade '402 Adrienne' I can't wait to put this to good use!


I have been wanting this paintpot for ages and now I finally have it! It is in the shade 'Rubenesque' which is a sort of gold-orange, I think it will be really fun to experiment with. Let me know if you want a tutorial!


This next one is a birthday present from my friend Pippa, thank you!! It's a Ted Baker lip and cheek stain that came with a lovely berry shade nail polish. I have tried this out and it leaves a beautiful pink shimmer on the cheek.


Can we just appreciate the beauty of this lipgloss?? It is by Dior and contains collagen for a plumping effect, and a 15 day treatment for dry lips. Lifesaver!


This Mac lip liner in 'Spice' compliments 'Velvet Teddy' perfectly! I just apply it under the lipstick to increase the longevity.


I have been needing a powder foundation for everyday wear incase I didn't want to wear liquid. This is the Mac prolong wear foundation and it just gives a nice light coverage to the skin without being too cakey.


Lastly this is a Mac lipstick in the shade 'Brick-O-la' that was given for by birthday from my sister Annabel, (thanks Ann) this is such a nice shade and is extremely pigmented but very creamy.

The candle that you can see in the pictures was also a Christmas gift from my gorgeous friend Sophie, thank you!!

Thank you for reading, comment below your favourite Christmas gift this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment