Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year's Eve Eye Makeup Look


Hey everybody,
Today I thought I would do a New Year's Eve tutorial for you guys, it is quite a simple look, nothing too glittery but you can customise it any way that you want! 


First of all I prime my eyelid with the Mac paintpot in 'Painterly' this just gets rid of all the veins on my eyelid for a nice blank canvas. Then I applied some tape from the outer corner and upwards to create a clean line for the eyeliner.


Next I took the shade 'Malt' all over my eyelid and in the crease to act as a transition shade, for the darker colours so they don't look as harsh.


I took the shade 'Cover' from the Naled basics 2 pallette in the crease and blended it out with a fluffy brush to get rid of any harsh lines.

Then from the same pallette I took the shade 'Primal' in the outer corner and blended inward like a sideways triangle  to give it a more smokey look. 


I then took a champagne shade from the Makeup Revolution Iconic pallette and put it all over the lid for some shimmer. 

From the Basics 2 pallette I took the shade 'Skimp' and highlighted my brow bone and inner corner, and along the bottom lash line. With 'Primal' on the outer bottom lash line.


I then used the Benefit They're real push-up liner and created a wing.


I applied a small coat of Benefits Roller Lash on the top and bottom lashes before applying the false lashes.





This is what it looks like without the false lashes!


Finally I applied the lashes that I received in the Tanya Burr advent calendar to finish off the look! 


Thank you for reading, I hope you all have a great new year! Let me know in the comments if you are doing anything special for it! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. How do you get winged eyeliner so perfect???

    ReplyDelete