Sunday 22 January 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Swatches & Review

Hello everyone!

I'm back and I've given my blog a much needed make-over. New Year, new me... and all that. One of the things I aim to do this year is start blogging again, and maybe even make a YouTube channel. Let me know if that is something you would like to see!

Today I am going to be doing a review and swatches of the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette that was very kindly gifted to me by my boyfriend for Christmas. First of all lets start with the packaging, it's made out of tin just like the Chocolate Bar Palettes but it is decorated with cute little peaches. When you open it up, you are hit with the gorgeous smell of peaches! It seriously smells like heaven.



The eyeshadows in this palette are very pink and peachy with a few warm-toned browns, perfect for everyday wear. The pigmentation is incredible, especially from the shimmery ones. The shadows are very buttery but there is a bit of fall out from some of the shades, but it isn't too bad.


I love the variety of shades in the palette, you can create numerous looks from everyday to going out, you are pretty much sorted.


 From left to right: White Peach (hard to see), Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless her Heart, Tempting, Charmed I'm Sure.


From left to right: Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit, Delectable.


From left to right: Peaches 'n Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Talk Derby to Me.

I have to say this is my go-to eyeshadow palette at the moment, with my favourite shades being Nectar, Luscious and Summer Yum. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see a tutorial!

Until next time,

Beth.


No comments:

Post a Comment