Monday 17 July 2017

Birchbox Review - July 2017




Hello Everyone!

It's that time of the month again when a new Birchbox is sent out and we all wait in anticipation to see what we will receive this month... and hope its not another hand cream or dry shampoo.

This month I am pleasantly surprised with what I received and if you would like to have a peek, keep on reading.

WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!



Whish - Renewing Mud Mask

I do love a good mud mask, my favourite at the moment is the Pixi Glow Mud Mask. I will happily give this a try and see how well it works with my skin.




Cocofina - Coconut Oil

This product claims to do a lot of thing i.e hair mask, face mask etc. But I am not actually sure what I am going to use this for yet. I am scared that it might make my hair/skin oily but I guess I will have to try it to see!




Percy & Reed - Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Overnight Recovery

This product would be great for people who shower and wash their hair in the morning as you put the product on your hair the night before, sleep then wash off in the morning. The only problem is that I shower on a night. My hair takes ages to dry so I don't really have time on a morning, but I am sure I will get to use it at some point.




Rituals - Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This is the only product I have used everyday since getting this box. It feels so luxurious and smells so good! It makes me feel like i'm at a spa.




Balance Me - Flash Cleanse Micellar Water

I have used this product once and lets just say I won't be reaching for it again any time soon... It isn't great at removing eye makeup. After taking my makeup off with this, jumped in the shower, I came out looking like a panda. I certainly wouldn't pay £16 for it!



Benefit Cosmetics - Chachatint Lip & Cheek Stain

I have one thing to say about this product... pigmentation! You only need to use a little bit as a little goes a long way! I made the mistake of putting too much on the first time I tried it and I looked like I was sunburnt. However the colour is gorgeous and when used sparingly, it gives a pretty flush of colour.

That is it for today's post, I hoped you enjoyed and this gave you an insight on what you would get if you ordered this months Birchbox. Let me know what your favourite product in your box was and if you have any recommendations for other beauty boxes, I am always open to change!

Thank you for reading and I will see you next time.

xo, Beth

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh these look so lovely! I really want to try the Rituals gel and Benefit stain, your photos are so dreamy and beautiful! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rituals gel is so nice! I have been using it everyday and it hasn't run out yet! Xx

    ReplyDelete