Sunday 2 July 2017

My New Bag & Purse: Ted Baker





Hello Everyone,

Today I am going to show you one of my most exciting purchases for a long time... I got a new bag! I am in love with every aspect of it, the colour, the size, the shape. It is my dream bag. I can't tell you how long I have been wanting a Ted Baker bag. I fell in love with a black and rose gold one but sadly they discontinued it.

I went into House of Fraser just to have a browse, and then I saw it THERE WAS A SALE! The Ted Baker bags were on sale and I was trying to decide between a black one and this one. I chose this one as the colour was just stunning and it would go with most of my outfits. Of course I had to look for a matching purse, I actually saw this purse on the flight duty free on the way back from holiday but luckily I waited until I got back as it was cheaper in store!

I think the bag was around £110.00, however I saw it reduced to £80 in store yesterday! The purse was around £50.00 I think but I can't seem to find them online, they were probably discontinuing them, hence they were in the sale. I am very happy with my new purchase and I am hoping this bag is going to last me a very long time!






Thank you for reading. Also side note, I can't believe I have reached 300 followers on Twitter! Thank you so much for the support, I love following bloggers so feel free to leave your twitter below so I can check it out!


xo, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment