Saturday 10 June 2017

What I Wore On My Holiday - Kos

Hey everyone,

I am writing this as I have just come back from a holiday in the beautiful Kos and I thought I would show you what I wore on some of the days. It was nice to get into summer clothes instead of being stuck in big jumpers like I am in the UK. No doubt I probably won't wear these again until I go on holiday next year!



White Crop Top - Topshop - (Similar)
Sandels - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark

I wore this outfit on the first day as we were walking around a lot and discovering the hotel so I wanted to be super comfy!



Dress - Shein
Backpack - Primark
Sandels - Primark

I wore this outfit on an evening for dinner as there was a dress code (little did I know at the time it only applied to men) so I wanted to wear something a bit smarter but still keep cool. I am really impressed by this dress as I ordered it from Shein (an online company based in China) and the quality is really good! I do think you need to look at the reviews for the item of clothing before you buy, as it seems to be a bit hit and miss.



White Patterned Top - Boohoo
Bralette - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Flipflops - Primark

On this day we were mostly walking on the beach and we also rented some bikes to ride down to the town. I have to say these shorts probably weren't the best choice for bike riding, but hey it looked cute.



Sandels - Primark
Backpack - Primark

On this day we went on an excursion, a tour of the island. We went all around the island and I wanted a cute outfit as I knew there was going to be lots of photo ops! Also I think this has to be my most favourite top that I wore, I just love the colour!


Thank you for reading! I would just like to do a shoutout to my boyfriend for taking these pictures and being very patient whilst doing so :')

xo, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment